Folder-InsertersManually collating, folding and stuffing letters, invoices, brochures and other mail pieces can be extremely tedious and time consuming. Folding-inserting equipment automates this process by providing an efficient and cost-effective way to prepare materials for mailing. All FP folder-inserter machines have the following features:
- Feed, fold, insert, seal and stack.
- Control with user-friendly color touch screens.
- Combine multiple sheets for insertion into envelopes.
- Handle various sizes of envelopes and documents.
- Accept stapled sets.
A.M.P Folder InserterDownload Brochure
Analyze. Match. Print. (AMP) technology simplifies blind match mailing by analyzing document barcodes, matching the barcodes to the recipients, and printing addresses onto plain windowless envelopes. Combined with FP's FPi 6600-2 Folder Inserter, AMP eliminates costly manual matching and stuffing. AMP processes mailings more simply and quickly than any other method.AMP's 2-in-1 technology eliminates the need for a separate printer and folder-inserter, running blind match mailing in-house at a fraction of the cost of other solutions. AMP is specifically designed for non-profit donation appeals and business marketing letters.
- Process up to 4,300 envelopes/hour
- Compact Size
- Reads industry standard barcodes (2D and Code 39)
- Microsoft Surface tablet and docking station
- MS Excel Database
- Envelope design software
- Uses up to 5 standard HP45 ink cartridges (black or spot color)
- Print height 2.5 inches
- Print resolution 600x300 dpi
- Requires the FPi 6600-2 folder-inserter
While other tasks keep you busy, the pile of letters and invoices waiting to be mailed is getting larger. Feed, fold, insert and seal them in no time with the FPi 700 folding and inserting system. Ideal for small to mid-size offices, this small but mighty inserter takes the stress out of your daily processes.
- User Friendly - Navigate quickly through various stored jobs with the modern, easy-to-use touchscreen.
- Stored Jobs - Save up to 15 jobs for easy touch and go processing
- Trifold Brochure - The FPi 700 can create a three panel brochure without the need to insert it into an envelope.
- Processing Speed - 1,650 per hour (not sealing), 1,350 sealing
Versatile and Efficient
From pre-folded paper and thin booklets, to invoicing statements and reply envelopes, the FPi 2700 has you covered. The knife fold technology enables the FPi 2700 to accurately fold up to 8 sheets at a time.
- Process up to 2,500 letters per hour
- Full color touchscreen
- Up to 3 feed stations
- Fold up to 8 sheets at a time
- OMR, OCR, BCR 1D & 2D optional reading
- Smart trays
- Hold up to 500 envelopes
- Envelope Hopper
- High capacity feeders
The FPi-4700 can easily process supplements like reply cards, flyers, or return envelopes. Compact in size and quiet in operation, the FPi-4700 series fits into any busy office environment.
- Medium duty
- 3,800 envelopes/hour
- 2-3 feeder stations
- Optional Vertical Power Stacker
Engineered for higher-volume daily operation and versatility, the FPi-5600 can be expanded to additional document stations at any time.
- Medium-heavy duty
- 4,000 letters/hour
- 2-6 feeder stations
- Optional Vertical Power Stacker
FPi 6700Download Brochure
The 6600-2 is a powerful and intuitive inserter that can handle complex, high-volume mail preparation with ease.
- Automatic job setup
- Heavy duty
- 4,300 letters/hour
- 2-7 feeder stations accommodate up to 3,125 sheets at a time
- Includes high-capacity Vertical Power Stacker
- Super bright 10.4″ color touch screen